13610 Brownwood Lane, Evansville
This McCutchanville home is situated on 2.92 +/- acres in beautiful Brownwood Estates. This custom built home in a gorgeous setting offers an impressive full brick 48x32 detached building and many extra amenities including large screened porch, extensive millwork, arched doorways, hardwood flooring, an open floor plan and much more. The foyer opens to the spacious great room with soaring ceiling, an abundance of natural light, and double sided fireplace with custom mantle. The spacious kitchen features an abundance of custom cabinetry, large island with seating, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, pantry, and sitting area with built-ins that is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. The large dining area is open to the kitchen and shares the two sided fireplace with the great room making it the perfect place to gather with family and friends for large meals. The spacious sunporch features sliding glass windows, ceiling fans, gas stove, access to the patio and is the perfect place for relaxing and enjoying the views. The master suite offers a master bath with double sink vanity, walk-in shower and whirlpool tub. There are two additional bedrooms with access to the hall bath with tub/shower combo. The large laundry and guest bath complete the main level. The second level offers a large bonus room/4th bedroom perfect for media or exercise. There is also over 400 sqft of walk-in storage space that is heated and cooled that could easily be finished for additional living space. There is an attached oversized 2.5 car side load garage. The full brick detached building has an abundance of concrete drive and three overhead doors. This building is perfect for hobbyist and has been dry walled and offers central heat and air, half bath, and a second story bonus area that is perfect for office, exercise, and much more. This immaculate home is easy to maintain and nestled in a private setting with easy access to city conveniences.
- MLS® #201943208
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,141
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Home Warranty Included, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Utility Sink, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market18
- Address13610 Brownwood Lane
- SubdivisionBrownwood Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Dining Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentPenny Crick
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS