4477 Tipple Court, Boonville
Outstanding custom built home on the 17th Fairway at Quail Crossing Golf Course. Designed by McGillem and built by John Mattingly. It starts with great curb appeal - beautifully landscaped, this brick home sits on a little knoll providing a great view in all directions. Leaded glass front door welcomes you. The office/den features a wood planked ceiling and provides the perfect place for a private retreat. Exquisite great room with arched doorways and vaulted ceiling opens to dining area and spacious kitchen. The kitchen is very well designed and offers Amish built cherry cabinets, solid surface counters with extended bar which provides a table setting. There is also a walk in pantry, wine rack plus a gas cooktop, wall oven and a trash compactor. Gorgeous Brazilian cherry flooring accentuates most of the first floor. The laundry room offers a convenient full wall folding counter and fold down ironing board. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and features a lighted trey ceiling and a wonderful master bath with large vanity area beside sink, beautiful tiled shower, gorgeous leaded window, and spacious walk-in closet. Upstairs you'll find 2 more bedrooms, full bathroom and a huge bonus room. Seller has plans that were drawn to divide bonus room into smaller bonus along with a 4th bedroom. One of the bedrooms features glass French doors into the room and accesses a balcony overlooking the golf course through a sliding door. There is also a huge walk-in, drywalled storage room (23 x 12'10), which could be converted to additional living space. All this plus a finished basement with exterior access! The walk-out lower level offers a full bath, a large recreation room with built-ins, area for billiards with pool table included and a wet bar with seating. Poured concrete basement walls highlight the quality in this extraordinary home. Enjoy the fantastic golf course view from the spacious covered backporch. Porch has been wired for 220V service, so you are all set to add a hot tub. The beautifully landscaped yard offers a koi pond with a waterfall. You'll also love the picturesque view of the neighboring lake as well as the golf course. Don't miss this stunning home overlooking Quail Crossing Golf course! Just a few of the additional features include: 6 panel solid wood doors throughout the main level, along with gorgeous stained wood work, 3 car side load garage, 2 sump pumps, and lush landscaping. All window treatments are included.
- MLS® #201942450
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,470
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Golf Course
- FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Dryer Hook Up Electric, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Alarm System-Sec Rented, Attic Storage, Balcony, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Water View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market188
- Address4477 Tipple Court
- SubdivisionQuail Crossing Golf
- CountyWarrick County
- Zip Code47601
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Basement, Rec Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Partially Finished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictWarrick County School Corp.
- Listing AgentJoshua Vida
- Listing OfficeParadigm Realty Solutions
Price Change History for 4477 Tipple Court, Boonville, Indiana (MLS® #201942450)
|Price Reduced from $359,900 to $354,900|
|Price Reduced from $364,900 to $359,900|
|Price Reduced from $369,900 to $364,900|
|Price Reduced from $374,900 to $369,900|
|Price Reduced from $377,700 to $374,900|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced from $378,800 to $377,700|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS