18302 Munich Ponds Drive, South Bend
You must come see this meticulously maintained one-owner home in Popular Farmington Hills neighborhood, with city water/sewer. This sun-drenched 4-bedroom home is light and bright, and beautifully decorated in lovely neutrals. New SS appliances compliment the delightful kitchen. Family Room opens to a wonderful covered patio and sunny deck looking out over a very private back yard. Finished lower level adds lots of extra living space. Garage is oversized with an additional 10.5x7.5 section, adding extra space for other things! Absolutely move in ready, and waiting for you!
- MLS® #201942377
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,900
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Patio Open, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market24
- Address18302 Munich Ponds Drive
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46637
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentStephen Bizzaro
- Listing OfficeHoward Hanna SB Real Estate
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS