51894 Watersedge Court, South Bend
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac within Westwood Hills near the Elbel Golf Course, this beautifully maintained, water front home features a walk-out lower level. There is ~3,784 square feet of finished living space, a spacious yard, and a 3 car garage. The main level includes the laundry, a recently tiled half bath, formal dining room with hardwood floors, and an office with built-in, floor to ceiling wood shelves. The eat-in kitchen has gorgeous white corian counters, white cabinetry, a breakfast bar island, and with easy access to the 18 x 12 open back deck. There is a centrally located cathedral ceiling living room with a wood burning fireplace, nearby sun room, and large windows, open to the upstairs, to create an incredibly bright space to overlook the lake. The second level features a split bedroom floor plan with 3 bedrooms on one side surrounding a full bath with a double sink vanity, tile floors, and a shower/tub, as well as a comfortable family room great for kids play, study, etc. Down the hall is a private Master Suite with hardwood floors, two walk-in closets, a double sink vanity, jet tub, and separate shower. The full walkout basement includes an additional family room with gas fireplace, bedroom, full bath and ample storage space, walkout to a lower level patio. Other features of this home include sprinklers, new septic system, replaced carpet, newer roof, and an updated water heater and softener. Average utilities: NIPSCO $102, AEP $158. Call to see this incredible home today!
- MLS® #201942243
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,784
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Open, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Slope, Waterfront
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market21
- Address51894 Watersedge Court
- SubdivisionWestwood Hills At Elbel
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46628
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Two, Basement
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished, Finished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentTim Murray
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS