2933 County Road 52, Auburn
Very well maintained ranch sitting on 1 1/2 acre country setting. 3 BR, 2 BA home features many recent improvements & offers very efficient utilities. A workshop or craft room could be set up in the extra room off the garage. Extra storage is provided with the 10x12 shed. You'll have plenty of shade up front & a huge yard for gardening or play. A large deck, off the family room, overlooks the backyard and is great for entertaining. An allowance to install central air is being offered.
- MLS® #201941975
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,720
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Ceiling Fan(s), Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Deck Open, Storm Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market59
- Address2933 County Road 52
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- Listing AgentLinda Middleton
- Listing OfficeWible Realty
Price Change History for 2933 County Road 52, Auburn, Indiana (MLS® #201941975)
|Price Reduced from $234,900 to $229,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS