3467 Fawn Creek Boulevard, Waterloo
ILLUSTRATION’S ARE SHOWN FROM FOUNDATION STAGE UNTIL SIDING IN ON. You’ll find quality in Lancia with over 40 years of building experience! Lancia’s Trenton II has the “must haves” you’re looking for. This 2-story home located on a Pond Lot has a Master on the main in a 2,145sq.ft. open plan. Trenton II elevation A features 4Bedrooms, 2.5Baths, Bonus Room-Den, Loft, 2-Car Garage with a 4’extension, 14 x 14 Patio and Smart Home technology! Large Great Room has 9' ceilings, additional can lights and an additional window for a larger view of the POND. Great Room is open to Kitchen, Nook and Patio. Bonus Room or Den off Foyer has French doors. Separate Laundry Mudroom has cubbie lockers to collect the backpack-boot clutter. Hallway leads thru arch into a cook’s Kitchen with corner pantry, painted cabinets, island with breakfast bar, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, dovetail drawers-soft close doors, addl gas line to range, smooth top range and stainless steel appliances. Half Bath also has framed mirror above sink. Pride vinyl plank flooring Foyer, Nook, Kitchen, Great Room, Half Bath and Laundry Mudroom. Master on the main has walk-in closet with dual rod & shelf 1-wall unit. Master Bath has dual sink vanity with framed mirrors, linen closet, fiberglass shower and ceramic tile flooring. Switchback staircase leads up to 9 x 11 open Loft. Main Bath upstairs has dual use sliding pocket doors for separate vanity use. Home has Simplx Smart Home Technology - Control panel, up to 4 door sensors, motion, LED bulbs throughout, USB port built-in charger in places. Attic access in Garage with pull-down stairs and includes 2 sheets OSB board for storage floor. Stone, vinyl shakes, Craftsman columns on the full front porch, yard light and dimensional shingles make the home look stylish. 2-year foundation to roof guarantee and an in-house Service Dept. Auburn-Waterloo bike path runs past this subdivision. This subdivision has a Waterloo address, but across from DeKalb High School in Auburn. (Grading and seeding completed after closing per Lancia’s lawn schedule.)
- MLS® #201941948
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,145
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Pocket Doors, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Smart Home
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront
- WindowsEnergy Star Windows, Energy Star Doors
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- Days on Market18
- Address3467 Fawn Creek Boulevard
- SubdivisionFawn Creek Estates
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46793
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- Listing AgentJamie Lancia
- Listing OfficeLancia Homes and Real Estate
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS