26188 Twin Lakes Trail, South Bend
Stunning,custom built home in much desired Westwood Hills. Offering close to 5,000 SF of living space, this home is situated on a gorgeous tree-filled lot overlooking Twin Lake. The amenities and special touches seller has chosen are sure to please! Quality built with 2 x 6 outside walls, Pella windows and exterior brick front. Generous sized kitchen with Bremtown cabinets, large island with cooktop, breakfast bar, crisp decor and all appliances included. Kitchen opens up to the family room, making it ideal for gatherings. Family room with crown molding, 4.5 inch baseboards, custom fireplace, tranquil view of backyard and an abundance of natural light. Enjoy meals overlooking the backyard from the eatery nook too! The formal dining room and great room are a lovely addition to this home. From the stately pillars setting the dining room apart, to the soaring ceiling and wall of windows in the great room, this home definitely stands out from the rest. Hardwood floors throughout the main level really tie in with the view of nature. Three large bedrooms on the upper level are carpeted for comfort. Master suite features a steam shower, large soaking tub and spacious walk-in closet. You'll also find a sitting room and a commodious storage area that could also be turned into a den/loft. There's so much more! The lower level walkout is basically giving you another home. Tiled floors, living room, full kitchen, dining area, full bathroom, and even room to play pool! The Schrock cabinets are just another splash of the quality you'll find. Seller also designed the basement to make it easy to add an additional bedroom if desired. This home is truly gorgeous and has so much to offer. Don't let it slip by! Westwood Hills is one of South Bend's hidden secrets . It's tucked away from most everything but at the same time, perfect location to everything you need. Toll Road and bypass just minutes away! Decorating allowance negotiable.
- MLS® #201941931
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,579
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBalcony, Breakfast Bar, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Custom Cabinetry, Garden Tub, Steam Shower
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market24
- Address26188 Twin Lakes Trail
- SubdivisionWestwood Hills At Elbel
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46628
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Gas Starter
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentHeather Corr
- Listing OfficeMilestone Realty, LLC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS