106 Central Avenue, Crawfordsville
Across from the Phillip Michael park & just a short walk the library, post office, or entrance to the Sugar Creek trailhead. Each unit is in this quality duplex townhouse is 3 bdr's & 1 1/2 baths. This is a great property to live in one side & rent the other. The rent can pay your payment! Both sides have attic storage, their own basement, covered front porch, and rear deck. The west unit has refinished hardwood floors & beautiful natural woodwork. A masonry fireplace w/gas log insert. All appl incl washer/dryer stay. Updated kitchen w/tin backsplash. Newer furnace. Newer carpeting, built in china cabinets, decorative fireplaces, & central air. Vinyl windows throughout and exterior doors new. Each tenant pays all of their own utilities.
- MLS® #201941846
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,620
- Year Built1920
- Has BasementYes
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Built-In Bookcase, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Basement, Fireplace, Storage
- ParkingPaved, Street
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market82
- Address106 Central Avenue
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code47933
- InteriorMixed, Part Carpet, Wood
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air, Window
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictCrawfordsville Community Schools
- ElementaryLaura Hose
- Listing AgentLeslie Cooper-pyle
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Associates
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS