3918 Beaverbrook Drive, Fort Wayne
Great home in NE location! One of the largest fenced lots in subdivision, well landscaped with some mature trees. Many major updates within last 2 years include vinyl siding, replacement windows, most flooring, remodeled full bath, additional attic insulation, 2 entrance doors, fresh paint! Complete roof tear-off and new shingles in 2003. 90% efficient furnace/central air in 2013; furnace and hot water heater located in concrete crawl space. Concrete driveway and sidewalk newer and in good condition.
- MLS® #201941804
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,646
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCountertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces1
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Poured Concrete, Brick
- Days on Market24
- Address3918 Beaverbrook Drive
- SubdivisionMaplewood Park
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46815
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictFort Wayne Community
- ElementaryGlenwood Park
- Listing AgentJeffrey Hoeppner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS