309 Ringneck Trail, Warsaw
Attention to detail defines this custom built home by Coffell Construction. Was in the Homes on Parade in 2004. This stunning ranch greets you with attractive curb appeal and landscaping leading you to the front door. Welcoming you from the foyer with incredible hardwood floors, formal dining room with an open concept floor plan, an abundance of trim and crown molding,complete with solid wood doors. This home is located in the popular Pheasant Ridge Subdivision, has over 2,200 square feet on the main level with 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ Baths. The living room features custom built-ins with gas fireplace, open to the breakfast area and the large kitchen offers coffered ceilings and granite counter tops, a new deluxe appliance package Black SS in 2016, just perfect for the home chef. The large master suite features tray ceilings with French doors leading to the master bath, a seating area with large tile shower and double sinks. Main floor laundry w/sink. The daylight finished basement is complete with a large family room, wet bar, including an entertainment unit w/surround sound, 1 bedroom and full bath. The unfinished area for storage is spacious. Enjoy the beautiful sunrise views from the 20x12 deck overlooking the spacious yard and pond and 16x32 in-ground pool, new liner & cover in 2014, the pump, filter, heater & automatic cleaner in 2017. Garage is oversized 25x41. Home includes an ADT Security system includes glass breakage, smoke, fire and motion sensors. This immaculate home is a must see!
- MLS® #201941584
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,435
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Stand Up Shower, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Multiple Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionSlope
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market61
- Address309 Ringneck Trail
- SubdivisionPheasant Ridge
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46580
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, One, Vented
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished, Daylight
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentLoretta Reeder
- Listing OfficeBrian Peterson Real Estate
Price Change History for 309 Ringneck Trail, Warsaw, Indiana (MLS® #201941584)
|Price Reduced from $434,900 to $431,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS