9802 Foxwood Passage, Fort Wayne
One owner full front Brick home has all the extras you want in your next home. Some included features but not all include: (more features are uploaded as an attachment in the documents) Comfortable Open floor plan with large kitchen that features Grabill upgraded cabinets and island with all the pullout drawers& built-ins including a bar with a place to hang wine glasses. Upgraded stove top and built-in Convection oven, Quartz counter-tops w/subway backsplash, hot/cold water from the reverse osmosis system, whole house hot water heater is on demand; the kitchen is open to the living room with the gas log Fireplace. Mannington vinyl plank floors in the living area. The home has large windows with custom blinds overlooking the pond but also has a 3-season room as well. The patio extends the complete length of the home in back with a place for the grill and a fire pit that has a gas line to it. Small animals or kids? No problem! You will feel comfortable knowing they are safe with wrought iron fencing in the back yard. Oh yes, the yard has an irrigation system also! A high efficiency HVAC system(See attachment). This is a top of the line home custom built by Granite Ridge. Flex room can be an extra office, craft room, or whatever you may need the extra space for because there is a dedicated office already. The large foyer welcomes your family and friends. The owners suite has a garden tub, large freedom ceramic tile shower, huge closet, trey ceiling, you will love it! So many little things that were thought out by the current owners. Solid wood doors, French Doors, Front door with Lead Glass Panels all around it, crown moldings, 6" base boards, they even had the builder hand paint the interior of the garage door to match the interior wood finish. Wifi security system will let you arm or disarm it while you are gone. Many other upgrades. With all the landscaping done including shrubs, landscape lighting, patio, etc. this home is very attractive compared to building. Window blinds are easy to pull down and are hid behind a valance. The garage and the laundry room each have a utility sink. Pocket doors in key areas help eliminate the door congestion.
- MLS® #201941557
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,592
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool
- FeaturesCable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Tub and Separate Shower, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Garden Tub, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Florida, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Insulated Doors
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market25
- Address9802 Foxwood Passage
- SubdivisionForest at Foxwood
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46835
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictFort Wayne Community
- Listing AgentAnn Marquardt
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 9802 Foxwood Passage, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201941557)
|Price Reduced from $455,000 to $450,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS