12524 Browning Manor Circle, Evansville
Near completion! Exterior elements will have different combinations to give distinctive character and architectural style to each townhome. .Impressive components on this townhome such as full brick & stone with high end siding accents, high def dimensional shingles, 8’ double entry doors with simulated divided lites, wood shutters & gable bracket, shed roofs & metal awning, wood headers & screened patio with ceiling fan contribute to the upscale look of this MODERN FARMHOUSE design. Premium Marvin Ultrex wood windows & triple porch slider, all with simulated divided lites, provide exquisite quality while inviting abundant natural light inside. Large garages are adorned with oversized Clopay wood grain 2” insulated doors with divided lites, Liftmaster Elite belt driven battery backup openers, keypad, WiFi & remote opening. Plus sidewalks walks & porches complete the impressive exterior appeal. Professionally designed floor plan offers open concept perfect for entertaining & flex space, extensive storage & highly functional layouts. Interior details boast 10’ ceiling entry & 9-17’ soaring ceiling heights throughout, with floating beams, crown & other wood treatments. Remarkable features include: all cabinetry fully custom solid wood with full extension & soft close, quartz tops, wood & tile floor in all but guest rooms. Additional upgrades include appliances, designer plumbing & lighting, custom tile & glass shower, direct vent gas fireplace with stone facade, floating wood mantle & solid wood built-ins, upgraded wood trim & interior doors, locker/bench mud area, expansive closets & sliding barn doors. Browning Manor Townhomes rival the details of grand custom homes yet provide lower maintenance & gorgeous views of nature for that peaceful setting to come home to. Ownership includes lot & convenience of lawn mowing, snow removal services trash, & lawn irrigation. City water, sewer, gas, & electric are featured. This Ranch style plan features 1,985 SF. Similar Interior. Optional 1.5 story plan features 2,530 SF. Covenants & Restrictions available.
- MLS® #201940695
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,985
- Year Built2019
- FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s), Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Tub/Shower Combination, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Other-See Remarks, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, ADA Features, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Guest Quarters, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorStone, Brick
- Lot DescriptionPlanned Unit Development
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows, Multi Pane Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- Days on Market265
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address12524 Browning Manor Circle
- SubdivisionBrowning Manor
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Vented, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJohnna Hancock-blake
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Indiana Realty
Price Change History for 12524 Browning Manor Circle, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201940695)
|Price Increased from $349,900 to $359,900|
|Price Reduced from $359,900 to $349,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS