248 Arbol Cove, Fort Wayne
Look inside this 4 bedroom (possible 5 bedroom) 4.5 bathroom home it is bigger than it looks from the outside! Former model by Woodcreek Homes now for sale! Approx 4100 finished square feet on .38 acre lot. Craftsman charm w/ thoughtfully designed modern convenience. Foyer entry with wainscoting flanked by office or formal dining room with French pocket doors. Welcoming great room w/ gas fireplace, floor to ceiling stonework, beamed ceiling, built ins and wall of windows. Anderson 400 series windows. Open style kitchen w/ large island, Cambria quartz counter tops, cabinets to the ceiling with lighted glass display, GE Profile dual fuel range, GE dishwasher, Sharp drawer microwave, plus roomy walk in pantry. Large informal eating area with abundant windows that also leads to covered porch w/ wood cathedral ceiling. Fabulous pond views! Mud room entry from garage adjacent to nice size laundry area. Main floor master bedroom w/ coffered tray ceiling. Master bathroom w/ twin vanities, free standing garden tub, ceramic flooring & shower, and walk in closet. 3 bedrooms up, one shared bathroom plus 1 full bathroom, plus bonus walk in closet. Full daylight basement w/ many windows, wet bar, large game/recreation areas, full bath, spacious exercise room or office, and lots of storage that could be finished into home theatre room, craft/hobby area or whatever you desire. Prewired for exterior security cameras. 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!
- MLS® #201940124
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,158
- Year Built2018
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Main Floor Laundry, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Sump Pump, Attic Storage, Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionWater View
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market70
- Address248 Arbol Cove
- SubdivisionWhisper Rock
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46845
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentClay Weir
- Listing OfficeWeir Real Estate Inc.
Price Change History for 248 Arbol Cove, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201940124)
|Status Changed from Cont-First Right to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Cont-First Right||–|
|Price Reduced from $564,900 to $554,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS