2550 E Bethel Lane, Bloomington
Why rent when you can buy for less? This small country bungalow includes 2 bedrooms, an updated kitchen and bath, an oversize 1 car garage and is sitting on a large .88 acre corner lot. This home needs some TLC and cosmetic updates, but is a solid house. Plus there have been a lot of mechanical updates in the last few years. The roof is about 2 years old, New plumbing and septic system last year, updated electrical, new furnace, and more. Property is being sold as-is. Please note, the seller is in the process of having a large tree and dead stump removed from the front yard.
- MLS® #201939961
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market37
- Address2550 E Bethel Lane
- SubdivisionNortheast Monroe County
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47408
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingWall AC
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentBrandy Holdeman
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Price Change History for 2550 E Bethel Lane, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201939961)
|Status Changed from Contingent to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $85,000 to $75,000|
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS