803 Wedgewood Drive, Winchester
Take a look at this beautifully updated brick ranch home in the Gas Light neighborhood. This home features an updated open concept kitchen, remodeled bathrooms, gas forced air heat, central air, a 2 car attached garage, and an amazing 13 x 23 all-seasons room. Call today to schedule a showing!!
- MLS® #201939838
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,360
- Year Built1967
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Solid Surf, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Stand Up Shower
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot Description0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market12
- ZoningR-1 Residential, Medium Density
- Address803 Wedgewood Drive
- CountyRandolph County
- Zip Code47394
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesExtra Rm, Family Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictRandolph Central School Corp.
- Listing AgentPaul Faddis
- Listing OfficeTarter Realty Auction and Appraisal Company
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS