3339 Braewick Drive, Evansville
This modern home was built to impress and it did by winning Home of the Year in the 2017 Parade of Homes! You must tour this home to appreciate the level of quality and the high end upgrades this home offers. Custom built for the home builder as their personal residence, this home has it all! The main level features tall ceilings with diagonally installed hardwood floors throughout. Living room area has a custom linear gas fireplace with 3 Dimensional porcelain tile, built in bench with open shelving and extra tall Pella windows throughout. Built-in speakers with included receiver & subwoofer. The kitchen is top notch with custom made maple cabinets, quartz countertops, accent colored island, tiled backsplash and expensive KitchenAid appliances with Jenn-Air commercial grade hood. Be sure to open the cabinets to view all the upgraded features. Large walk-in pantry and built-in desk also accompany this kitchen. Mudroom on main level has built-in lockers & bench. There's a main floor half bathroom convenient for your guests. Upstairs includes a family room area with double glass doors. The master suite will wow you when you step into its private master bathroom. The custom tiled shower is one of a kind and has a touch screen shower system control panel that's programmable and includes multiple body sprayers. The floating vanity features dual sinks with quartz countertops. There are two additional bedrooms on the second floor and a large laundry room. Enter the basement and you will love what the owners have done! Built-in bar, drink ledge, included pool table and even a putting green, make this basement the place to entertain your guests & family. There's also a 4th bedroom and a full bathroom in the basement perfect for a guest suite. Home operates on a dual 2 Stage Variable speed HVAC System, large tankless water heater, water softener system. Outback features covered & open patio areas, gas line for your grill, hot tub hookup, fire pit area and the yard is fully fenced in. Additional Upgrades: Foam Insulation throughout the home, Custom Window Treatments, Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Aluminum Clad Pella Windows, All Custom Ordered Lighting Fixtures & Ceiling Fans, Stamped concrete on covered patio & walkways, Safe Room in Basement, and much more. Ask for the Upgrade sheet.
- MLS® #201939448
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,587
- Year Built2017
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Built-in Desk
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market12
- Address3339 Braewick Drive
- SubdivisionCenterra Ridge
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentGrant Waldroup
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS