3929 E State Road 38, Frankfort
Country Living! Don't miss this classic 3 bed, 2 bath ranch home with a large 4 seasons room, huge basement, and heated pole barn. This home has a combination of 1960's charm and character, but with High-End Energy Efficient Triple Pane windows. You can put your own ideas in the home to make it truly a one of a kind property. The home has an automatic LP generator to run the house if power should go out. The 48' X 48' pole barn is heated with 2 LP heaters and also has a heated approach. The home sits on a creek and tree lined 2.23 acres.
- MLS® #201939290
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,864
- Year Built1965
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Antenna, Attic Storage, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Generator-Whole House, Storm Doors, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0-2.9999, Partially Wooded
- WindowsTriple Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market8
- Address3929 E State Road 38
- CountyClinton County
- Zip Code46041
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictClinton Prairie School Corp.
- ElementaryClinton Prairie
- MiddleClinton Prairie
- HighClinton Prairie
- Listing AgentKy Irwin
- Listing OfficeERA Real Estate Links
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS