4415 Wethersfield Drive, Evansville
If you need lots of space and also want to live in a wonderful location... This lovely home may be just what you have been waiting for! This 4 bedroom and 2 and a half bath home sits in the back of Green River Estates on the north side of Evansville. Spectacular from the inside and out. The spacious first floor has plenty of room for the family to spread out. There is space for an office, formal dining room and multiple living areas. The sunroom has wall to wall windows and provides easy access to the back patio. The kitchen is wide open to the family room so the cook will never be left out. Quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a cubby area are just some of the upgrades you will certainly love! The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs with all 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is bright and airy and has a huge walk-in closet with access to the floored attic area for extra storage. The 3 additional bedrooms are great in size and provide ample closet space. Wait til you see the size of the back yard that is fully fenced and comes equipped with a large play set for the kiddos. This well cared for home is move in ready and waiting for its new owner!
- MLS® #201939074
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,914
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Six Panel Doors, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Custom Cabinetry, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Detector-Smoke, Pocket Doors, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market11
- Address4415 Wethersfield Drive
- SubdivisionGreen River Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentAmber Schreiber
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS