4432 S Derby Drive, Bloomington
This impressive 2-story home is situated on Bloomington’s SE side and has a finished, walk-out lower level. Appealing details can be found throughout beginning outside with the professionally landscaped yard and covered front porch. The home has over 4000 sq ft of living space and features include a light filled 2-story foyer with gracious staircase, gleaming HW floors, vaulted ceiling in the living room, open concept connecting the kitchen, breakfast room and family room. The large kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, cherry cabinets, a cheerful breakfast area with 3 large windows and a door opening onto the large deck that overlooks the privacy fenced yard. The breakfast area also opens to the family room with gas fireplace. On the other side of the kitchen a doorway leads to the formal dining room. The floorplan provides a nice flow for both daily living and entertaining. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths and 2 half baths. The award-winning spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and an en-suite bath with double vanities and a jetted tub and separate shower. The current owners finished the lower lever creating a comfortable TV viewing area with surround sound, a second family room with a gas fireplace and wet bar/kitchenette that opens to the back yard and a half bath that is plumbed to be turned into a full bath if desired. You will enjoy spending time outside on the deck, patio and in the large fenced yard with room for activities. The playground equipment is included. No need to go to the park. This special property also has its lots of storage and storm shelter. There is a side-load 2-car garage and extra storage in an enclosed area under the deck. Call to schedule a viewing of this special property right away!
- MLS® #201939050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,046
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market39
- Address4432 S Derby Drive
- SubdivisionSutton Place
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Rec Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- ElementaryClear Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentRon Plecher
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS