1800 Kimal Drive, Warsaw
A traditional ranch home with the idyllic setting... 389' of Waterfront on the quiet Pike Lake. On a corner, wooded lot at the end of a long private lane and measuring approximate 3/4 of an acre. This home offers a spacious floor plan with beautiful laminate floors, an open concept floor plan with three bedrooms, two full baths, attached garage and a lakeside screened in porch. Enjoy the stunning lake views and the beautiful scenery throughout every season.
- MLS® #201938744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Flood Plain, Waterfront, 0-2.9999, Water View, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market78
- Address1800 Kimal Drive
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46580
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentBrian Peterson
- Listing OfficeBrian Peterson Real Estate
Price Change History for 1800 Kimal Drive, Warsaw, Indiana (MLS® #201938744)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $299,900 to $284,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS