5552 E 400 S, Wabash
Country living at its finest !! This 10 year old custom built home sitting on over 8 acres of rolling and wooded property offers the best of country living and located just 8 miles south east of Wabash IN or just 3 miles north of St Rd 124 and only minutes from the Salamonie State Forest and Reservoir. As you arrive the crystal blue water of the front pond and fountain will immediately catch your eye and upon entering the home your going to love what you see as you enter an open front foyer centered between a front sitting room and the formal dining area you will be drawn to the recently remodeled kitchen complete with SS appliances and quartz counter tops and also the floor to ceiling stone fireplace centered in a wall of windows overlooking the property from the living room ! From there the main level is also home to a 1/2 bath, large laundry room, and the huge master suite in the west end of the home that includes a walk in closet designed by California Closets, a large master bathroom and patio doors leading out to a private deck. Heading upstairs be sure to take a moment to admire the view from atop looking over to the living area below and out across the rolling property behind the home ! The second level of the home is made up of a large open landing leading to a full bathroom and two 22X20 bedrooms. The fully finished walk out basement is a very versatile space, currently set up for entertaining and also home to the large family room there is a large bonus area that could be easily made into a 4th bedroom, a bar area, family room w/ gas log fireplace, kitchenette area and another full bathroom. take the door in the far wall straight into the large finished 2+ car garage or take the patio doors out to a gorgeous custom patio area complete with outdoor kitchen, lounge area and fire pit. behind the home is a second pond to one side and a 40X60 pole building shop on the other, this building offers 2 12' over head doors, a walk door under the corner porch, concrete floor, insulated & finished interior and a separate 200amp electric service. along with the two fully stocked ponds and rolling yard area the back of the property also has several acres of woods completely trailed and excellent for the outdoorsman or to ride atv's. Don't miss out on this incredible property !!
- MLS® #201938448
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,403
- Year Built2009
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Sump Pump, Bar, Firepit
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market49
- Address5552 E 400 S
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMSD of Wabash County Schools
- Listing AgentJohn Lundquist
- Listing OfficeLundquist Appraisals & Real Estate Services, Inc
Price Change History for 5552 E 400 S, Wabash, Indiana (MLS® #201938448)
|Price Reduced from $510,000 to $498,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS