20888 Deluna Way, South Bend
Looking for a completely move-in ready home with a open floor plan? Look no further! This beautiful 3 bed/2 bath home has everything you are looking for. The main floor consists of a spacious living room, eat-in kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Down in the basement you will be pleasantly surprised to see a huge rec/family room and plenty of storage! This home has had many updates throughout the past few years. A/C is a couple months old. The furnace, roof, windows, kitchen appliances, and sunroom doors were all replaced in 2015. So much to offer with this stunning property, you will have to see it for yourself! This one won't last long, schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #201938404
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,720
- Year Built1978
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Sump Pump, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Slope
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market21
- Address20888 Deluna Way
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46614
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentEvan Forslund
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Affiliated
Price Change History for 20888 Deluna Way, South Bend, Indiana (MLS® #201938404)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS