3038 W 400 S Road, Wabash
Here is a great ranch style home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on a full unfinished basement. Almost 2 acres with a 32X48 outbuilding. All appliances included with this home. Open kitchen and dining area, wood-burning stove in living room and brand new flooring in master bedroom. Garage and outbuilding are both heated! Large open deck in the private backyard! Call today for your private tour!
- MLS® #201938361
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,456
- Year Built1984
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StatusBack on Market
- FeaturesCable Available, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Tub/Shower Combination, Garage-Heated, Washer Hook-Up, Breakfast Bar, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0-2.9999, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market102
- Address3038 W 400 S Road
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Electric, Wood, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictMSD of Wabash County Schools
- Listing AgentJulie Hall
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Northern Indiana Real Estate
Price Change History for 3038 W 400 S Road, Wabash, Indiana (MLS® #201938361)
|Status Changed from Contingent to Back on Market||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $179,900 to $169,900|
|Price Reduced from $189,900 to $179,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS