3104 W 100 North, Kokomo
Looking for a home with history? Well look no further! While the land was originally settled in the early days of the state of Indiana, a proper home has sat on the property since the time of the Civil War. During this time, the home expanded from a small cabin to a two-story white frame home, parts of which can still be seen in the home today. The home as it stands today, has been around since the early to mid-1900’s. The Hillis family expanded the home and added the many outdoor features such as the guest house and the five-car garage and pavilion. The home was then purchased by the Catholic Church in 1948 where it was used for a variety of church purposes until 1987, when it was purchased by the current owner who renovated the home while keeping its historic charm. Parts of the physical history that remain in this home include the AGA stove that never ages, front room light fixes from the 1870's, beveled glass re-purposed from Albright Cemetery Chapel, an antique chandelier from 1870, and the large recreation room with a bar made with reclaimed woods from a turn of the century Masonic Lodge. But the beauty does not end on the inside, the expansive 11.8 acres boasts fruit trees and approx. 7.5 wooded acres. This 6,400 sq. ft. home has so much to offer, historically and aesthetically, and is truly a home to entertain in and enjoy during all seasons.
- MLS® #201938250
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,448
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces5
- Lot Description10-14.999, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market222
- Address3104 W 100 North
- CountyHoward County
- Zip Code46901
- InteriorTile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log, Two
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictKokomo-Center Township Cons. S.D.
- ElementaryLafayette Park
- HighKokomo Center
- Listing AgentPaul Wyman
- Listing OfficeThe Wyman Group
Price Change History for 3104 W 100 North, Kokomo, Indiana (MLS® #201938250)
|Price Reduced from $675,000 to $575,000|
|Price Reduced from $775,000 to $675,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS