12204 Hawkins Way, Fort Wayne
Meticulous care, upkeep and owner pride highlight this home at 12204 Hawkins Way in the desirable Chestnut Hills subdivision. Architecturally designed and custom built, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home offers over 5000 very livable finished sqft. The foyer entry welcomes you into the open concept floor plan which has a great flow/feel and is highlighted by an eat in kitchen with hearth room featuring a cozy two way fireplace, built-in book shelves and a corner desk. The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinets, a center island with breakfast bar, granite counter tops, double ovens, a walk in pantry and access to the 3 season room with easy breeze windows. A formal dining room (which could be a main floor office) is perfect for entertaining and hosting the upcoming holiday events. Spacious great room has a wall of windows, and a fireplace with custom wood mantle. Main floor owners' suite has luxurious bath with shower, soaking tub, dbl vanity, plenty of cabinet space and commode room. Upper level has three generously sized bedrooms, a full bath and landing area. Retreat to the daylight lower level with a large rec room, full size wet bar, a craft/work out room, a full bath and 450 sqft of unfinished storage area. 31x40 heated garage with workshop area, deep sink, floor drains, and a walk up floored attic. The curb appeal is highlighted by a 426 sqft wraparound front porch. Special features include; “Pozzi Windows, Poplar trim and 6 panel doors, large laundry room, 2 huge storage areas, beautiful landscaping (River Birch, Red Maples, Japanese Maple, Evergreens, perennial gardens) Slate patio and walkway, irrigation system, foam insulation, oak engineered flooring, whole house air extractor, custom window treatments and the list goes on. The Association features large swimming pool with kiddie pool, 4 tennis courts, playground, club house, public golf course and easy access to Aboite Trails network.
- MLS® #201938193
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,045
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf Course, Putting Green, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalks
- FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Ready, Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Covered, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Garage Utilities, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market52
- Address12204 Hawkins Way
- SubdivisionChestnut Hills
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log, Breakfast Room, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished, Daylight
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryDeer Ridge
- Listing AgentJohn Lahmeyer
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS