2606 Jean Street, Winona Lake
Located in the beautiful Southtown subdivision in Winona Lake, sits this stunning home on a half acre lot. With the walking trails right around the corner, the Village and schools only a couple minutes away and only a short commute to the highway, this home is quite the perfect place. Offering you a spacious split bedroom floor plan with three bedrooms, two full baths and an oversized garage. You’ll find plenty of storage throughout the home and even more in the redone shed. Enjoy the sunsets at the backyard deck and large yard. Amenities include brand new countertops, landscaping beds, brick front, newer water heater and so much more!
- MLS® #201938062
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,366
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Split Br Floor Plan, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market26
- Address2606 Jean Street
- SubdivisionSouthtown Shore
- CityWinona Lake
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46590
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentBrian Peterson
- Listing OfficeBrian Peterson Real Estate
Price Change History for 2606 Jean Street, Winona Lake, Indiana (MLS® #201938062)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS