6605 Schwartz Road, Fort Wayne
Moments from 469, this never before listed farmhouse sits on 18 acres at 6605 Schwartz Road. The home is hidden behind trees that adorn the property line, and you have private access to a 1 acre pond with a sandy beach. There's a 20ft windmill that aerates the pond. Sit for hours on your back porch that overlooks a giant sandbox play area and fields of peaches, apples, plums, grapes, and blueberries! Step inside to a large an open foyer lit from a custom fixture with beautiful hardwood and clean white trim all around. The formal dining area has solid crown moulding that continues throughout the main level. White pillars lead you to the living room, fit with wood beams, a glass and wood burning fireplace ornate with stone, built in shelving, and thick trim all around. The kitchen is picturesque, with a giant counter space island for eating breakfast at, another counter for extra cooking space, a commercial refrigerator/freezer, and 2 dishwashers. There are built in benches and a giant custom wood table to eat at that stays with the home. The master bed has private access to the patio overlooking the property. The master bed is a great size, but what's greater is the master bath. Stone flooring leads you to double vanity sinks, a rain-head tiled shower, jetted tub, and a massive walk in closet with built in counter space and shelving. Upstairs two of the bedrooms are connected by a jack n jill bath. One of the other bedrooms features a walk in closet! Up above everything is another level that serves as a bonus room perfect for an in home office or playroom with windows overlooking the property.
- MLS® #201937593
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,365
- Year Built2015
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Porch Screened, Utility Sink, Wiring-Smart Home, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Metal
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- Address6605 Schwartz Road
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46835
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished, Unfinished
- DistrictFort Wayne Community
- Listing AgentBrad Noll
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS