2305 N Mt. Gilead Road, Bloomington
This diamond in the rough is ready for a new owner. The owners had the home built in 1974 and have loved it ever since. The home sits on two parcels totaling almost 15 acres. You could live here while you fix it up or even while you build a new home on the other lot. The house seems very solid but it is dated and needs cosmetic updates. The home was originally built with baseboard heat but had a furnace and central air installed along with vinyl siding and vinyl replacement windows (not sure the age on any of of the updates). Home is being sold as-is.
- MLS® #201937575
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,420
- Year Built1974
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleRanch, Walkout Ranch
- FeaturesCountertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Natural Woodwork, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, Slope, 10-14.999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market27
- Address2305 N Mt. Gilead Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47408
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentBrandy Holdeman
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Price Change History for 2305 N Mt. Gilead Road, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201937575)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS