53494 Brittany Trail, Elkhart
Wide open spaces is just the beginning! Come & discover this 5.1 acres at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac of a great stolling subdivision, security, privacy and yes this home has a security system too. Home has main level ensuite with soaking tub looking out to pool area, newly tiled shower & granite dual vanity. Large walk-in closet and mastersuite has arched windows, beautiful cottage style room. Kitchen has large center island and wrap-around counter sitting area all granite, new tiled floors, high-end appliances, and roll-out shelving. There is also a huge pantry off laundry room from garage with half bath. The living room is two story with high windows and a grand brick fireplace, another serene setting. There are 3 additional bedrooms upstairs one with beautiful cathedral ceiling (princess room) with full bath. Theater room downstairs and another (5th) bedroom with dual egress window. Another area downstair used as gym and lots & lots of storage. Barn was originally a 3 stall horse barn now all concrete floor makes for great workshop - hobby barn, 4H ENTHUSIAST DREAM BARN (goats, chickens, rabbits you name it, a place to enjoy life) light and bright. 30x40 (1200 SF) barn w/3 acres of pasture land (home has 2 additional acres w/lawn sprinkler system), paved access, two fenced sections... Inground pool 18x36 w/salt filtration system, poolhouse, Aluminum fence by Mike's, screen porch, just a perfect content place to relax and watch the Hummingbirds and Orioles... Pastures are all fenced and great for bonfires and large gatherings, could also make for a great herb garden, hardwood tree farm... Lawn around home not only has sprinkler system but is professionally landscaped w/manicured edges. Butterfly and birds sanctuary. This is a home that must be experienced to truly feel the tranquillity of it's surroundings. Reverse Osmosis Filtration System, softner, New Central Air, Security System, Salt Filtration System on Pool, dual driveways...GET IT ALL.
- MLS® #201936988
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,951
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Stone, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Workshop, Great Room, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 3-5.9999, Pasture, Wooded
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market52
- ZoningMHP Mobile Home Park District
- Address53494 Brittany Trail
- SubdivisionBrittany Trail
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46514
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddleNorth Side
- HighElkhart Central
- Listing AgentTy Mishler
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results-Goshen
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS