9992 S Saint Andrews Lane, Bloomington
9992 S Saint Andrews Lane listed at $429,900, is an incredible 3-bedroom and 2.5-bathroom home sitting at 3026 sqft located in a gated community just minutes to HWY 37 and Lake Monroe. Immediately upon entering, the 10ft ceilings, open-floor plan, widened staircase, large wood-encased windows, and skylight adorned vaulted ceilings make the home feel twice its size! From the solid wood floors on the main level and newer carpet on the lower level, to the custom tilework in the bathrooms, laundry, and front entry all the flooring is tastefully updated. Every room features wood doors and custom light fixtures while all the spacious bedrooms include large closets. The kitchen is equipped with newer (2014) stainless-steel appliances (including a convectional oven and electric cooktop) and a tile backsplash. The laundry room has two newer side-by-side units and ample cabinet storage. The large master suite has private access to the upper deck, a jacuzzi tub, extended vanity, and skylight in addition to all new tilework flooring, shower, and backsplash. There are two fireplaces in the home, both on the upper and lower levels, and a kitchenette on the lower level featuring wood-textured tile. To not mention the extensive landscaping would be a travesty with the beautiful landscaping culminating at the in-ground firepit. The delightful landscaping can be enjoyed from either of the two decks (upper/lower) or the fully enclosed 4-seasons room.
- MLS® #201936831
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,026
- Year Built1993
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch, Contemporary
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Security
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Kitchenette, Firepit, Near Walking Trail, Storm Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionGolf Frontage, Partially Wooded, Planned Unit Development, Lake
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market23
- Address9992 S Saint Andrews Lane
- SubdivisionPointe-Fairway Knoll
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Two, Vented, Ventless
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentSusan Slaven
- Listing OfficeEagle Pointe Realty Corp
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS