1521 N 400 E Road, Warsaw
Enjoy this four-bedroom, one bath rustic farm home, situated on 5 acres! This must-see property gives you plenty of room for indoor and outdoor activities, a tractor with blade and bucket, as well as a UTV, and whole house generator are included. The 2,048 sq. ft. home offers a beautiful wrap around porch, the main floor has been remodeled with new floor coverings, windows, and kitchen appliances. Three bedrooms and a landing area are upstairs, they have not been remodeled and that gives the new owners a perfect way to personalize the space. There is a 26' x 36' barn (garage) with two lean tos' attached, perfect for storage, or a workshop. ** Open House Sept. 8th noon to 3 **
- MLS® #201936451
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,048
- Year Built1889
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCountertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Foyer Entry, Landscaped, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Attic Storage, Generator-Whole House, Porch Covered, Utility Sink
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, 3-5.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Days on Market92
- Address1521 N 400 E Road
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46582
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Propane Tank Rented
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Outside Entrance
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentHeather Hamman
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS