4875 N Thomas Road, Bloomington
You will be awed by this quaint, charming home, tucked away on a privately gated 5 plus acre lot. Just 15 minutes to DT Bloomington! This home has been completely re-imagined and remodeled and is the thoughtful expression of sellers who understand taste, style, and gracious living in a rural area. The first floor great room, master bedroom, and kitchen is designed for both entertaining or quiet family living. The upper level features three additional bedrooms and a bathroom. The huge decking surrounding the front of the home is perfect for the outside enjoyment of the secluded surroundings. The barn with built-in stables adds yet another dimension to this wonderful home. See attached property updates.
- MLS® #201936076
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,072
- Year Built1977
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCountertops-Solid Surf, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, 3-5.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market27
- Address4875 N Thomas Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47404
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Unfinished, Partial Basement
- DistrictRichland-Bean Blossom Community Schools
- Listing AgentAshton Thompson
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS