1708 N Saint Joseph Avenue, Evansville
Move right in. This home offers so much of the original charm, hard wood floors in many areas, arched doorways and faceted door knobs. Four bedrooms and 2 full baths offers so much room! Upstairs is freshly painted and new carpet! The full basement is great for a recreation area or family room. Neutral interior gives you many decorating options. The detached garage is a nice feature in the back of the home. Enjoy your morning coffee or read a great book on your enclosed side porch! A great deal of space for off street parking if additional parking is a need! Located near Mesker Zoo! Lot next door (up the hill included in sale)
- MLS® #201936065
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,739
- Year Built1939
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Garage Spaces1
- ExteriorVinyl, Aluminum
- Lot DescriptionOther
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market48
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address1708 N Saint Joseph Avenue
- SubdivisionOakhurst Place
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47720
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Other Heating System
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryCynthia Heights
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentSusan Backes
- Listing OfficeSTATEWIDE REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS