1013 S Union Street, Warsaw
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1271 sq. ft. home with a full daylight unfinished basement. Walking distance to Washington Elementary, Edgewood Middle School and Warsaw High School. Knotty pine finish in the enclosed & heated front porch leading into the large living room that connects to the dining room. Dining room leads to the kitchen and hallway to bedrooms and bath. Patio off kitchen in the back yard, storage shed, corner lot, low utilities and property taxes make this home a good economical choice.
- MLS® #201935748
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,271
- Year Built1950
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Enclosed, Storm Doors, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up
- Lot Description0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market93
- Address1013 S Union Street
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46580
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentSteve Savage
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results- Warsaw
Price Change History for 1013 S Union Street, Warsaw, Indiana (MLS® #201935748)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $105,000 to $95,000|
|Price Reduced from $115,000 to $105,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS