13834 Castle Brook Road, Evansville
On 2.7 acres of tranquil lakefront property, , this 6-bedroom estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship by Donnie Denton and graced by panoramic views of the lake from multiple vantage points. Entering through inspiring 10-foot custom made doors, the 2-story entry features a sweeping staircase and is open to the great room, which is complimented by coffered ceilings, a fireplace flanked by built-ins, massive windows, and French doors leading to the expansive Trex deck over-looking the grounds, creating a dramatic focal point in the home. The modern kitchen is clad with premium finishes and fixtures, with access to the breakfast nook with wood-trimmed cathedral ceiling and the formal dining room. The main-level master suite boasts a sleek en-suite with a spa-like walk-in shower. The main floor of the home also includes an office with built in desk and cabinetry, a spacious laundry and a half bath Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep, and storage, with 2.5-baths. Entertain in grand style on the lower level of the home, featuring a large rec room with wet bar, fitness center, game room, guest bedroom, full bath, and walk out access to the covered patio. Sprawling entertaining spaces flow outside to the stunning covered patio adorned with columns that perfectly frame the exquisite lake views. Continue a few steps further and you will find yourself surrounded by a lush garden with endless colors, aromas, and textures to delight your senses. Common area being enhanced to include new tennis/pickle ball courts and a basketball court. Per seller: new roof, air conditioners/furnaces and front windows in past two years.
- MLS® #201935465
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,964
- Year Built1999
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath, Alarm System-Security, Bar, Ceiling-Tray, Central Vacuum System, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, Lake
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market87
- ZoningA Agricultural District
- Address13834 Castle Brook Road
- SubdivisionSycamore Hills Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, One
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentWayne Ellis
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 13834 Castle Brook Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201935465)
|Price Reduced from $815,000 to $799,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS