619 Viburnum Creek Run, Avilla
Beautiful new craftsman home overlooking the pond in Cranberry Reserve. Enjoy the view from the covered veranda. This home offers a spectacular back yard and open living space. The kitchen has custom maple painted cabinetry with and island, breakfast bar and stainless steel gas range, microwave & dishwasher. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bathroom with a 5' wide vanity and 5' wide fiberglass shower. Other great features of this home include: large laundry room, Andersen high performance windows, painted interior trim, healthy house fresh air intake & two stage gas furnace.
- MLS® #201935311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,365
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Water View
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market95
- Address619 Viburnum Creek Run
- SubdivisionCranberry Reserve
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46710
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS