16022 Ballantyne Trail, Huntertown
Stunning, Bob Buescher built, open concept ranch on finished basement in Coves of Twin Eagles! With almost 3200 finished square feet, this 4 bed/4 bath home was thoughtfully designed and crafted with top notch finishes. Dark, hand scraped wood flooring greats you as you step into the foyer entry and runs through the kitchen, nook and pantry. Great room has a gas fireplace with wood mantle and tile surround, great pond views, and is wide open to kitchen and dining areas. Gourmet kitchen has solid surface counters, custom ceiling-height cabinetry, huge island w/ sink facing great room, tile backsplash, gas stove top and separate built-in oven, walk-in pantry, and stainless appliances that all remain. Master suite enjoys a private exit to back patio, solid surface double sink vanities, walk-in tiled shower and large walk-in closet. Expansive windows adorn rear of home allowing ample natural light and maximizing pond views. Finished basement hosts an enormous, open rec room with daylight windows, plenty of unfinished storage, a large 4th bedroom, full bath and plumbed for a wet bar. Dining and Master both exit to the covered rear patio and large stamped open patio with a built-in grill and wood burning fire pit! Manicured front and back yard landscaping, professionally installed metal fencing, over 900 sf garage, access to association pool, and so much more. Don't wait, take your private tour today!!
- MLS® #201934837
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,189
- Year Built2014
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool, Sidewalks
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Pocket Doors
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Slope, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market6
- Address16022 Ballantyne Trail
- SubdivisionCoves at Twin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentRick Fletcher
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS