109 N Elm Street, Albion
Great Location / 3 Bedroom Ranch with FULL Bsmt / Attached Garage / All Appliancies stay "as is" / Stackable washer Dryer / 6 Foot Chain Link Fenced rear yard / Electric Stove / Refrigerator / Newer Gas Water Heater / Hardwood Floors / Several Ceiling Fans / Newer Gas Forced Air Furnace / Dishwasher / Home has hardwood floors / Large Bedrooms / Ceiling Fans / water softener / Attached Garage / a little work and this home will shine / Home being sold as is /
- MLS® #201934620
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,112
- Year Built1957
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Main Floor Laundry, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces1
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Wooded, 0-2.9999
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market8
- Address109 N Elm Street
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Floor
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentDavid Lee Mervar
- Listing OfficeBeer & Mervar REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS