12900 W Jackson Street, Yorktown
Cash profit immediately when you purchase this charming 3 bedroom home in the Yorktown School district. Sitting on 6.86 acres this home profits an average of $1,000 dollars per year with a cash crop and the farmer does it all from start to finish. The outside is wonderful for entertaining with a fenced in back yard and don't worry about traffic because this home is on a dead end street. Updates include a newly remodeled kitchen, outside deck, and metal roof. Three car garage is an extra bonus for this property. Start packing, this is the one!
- MLS® #201934561
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,411
- Year Built1908
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Ready, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Great Room, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Porch Open
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market8
- Address12900 W Jackson Street
- CountyDelaware County
- Zip Code47396
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictYorktown Community Schools
- ElementaryPleasant View (K-2) Yorktown (3-5)
- Listing AgentAustin Rich
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Groups
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS