332 Madison Avenue, Evansville
Here is your chance to own a completely renovated duplex on a corner in the Goosetown area of downtown Evansville. This 1592 total square foot single level duplex has two currently rented sides, each having one bedroom, one bath, and kitchen with a breakfast bar with beautiful wooden counters. Both units have gorgeous hardwood floors and newer tile. Large windows let in lots of sunshine! There is even a fenced-in back yard for relaxing or gardening with a small shed.
- MLS® #201934020
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market103
- ZoningR-2 Two-Family Residence
- Address332 Madison Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47713
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab, Daylight
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryJohn M Culver
- Listing AgentJennifer Fritz Wahl
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS