106 S Douglas Street, Darlington
An inviting wrap around porch welcomes you to this turn of the century home. Situated on a corner lot in the town of Darlington. Over 2000 sq ft of living space. Three, possibly 4, bedrooms. A gigantic 25x17 living room plus an oversized dining room that could serve a multitude of purposes. Separate entrance into the dining space could possibly make a great home office for some. Partial basement. Two car, 24x30, detached garage located at the back of the 1/4 acre lot.
- MLS® #201933855
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,134
- Year Built1892
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCloset(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Detector-Smoke
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999, Corner
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Brick
- Days on Market130
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address106 S Douglas Street
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code47940
- HeatingForced Air, Oil
- CoolingCentral Air
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Daylight, Partial Basement
- DistrictNorth Montgomery Community School Corp.
- ElementarySugar Creek
- HighNorth Montgomery
- Listing AgentLeslie Cooper-pyle
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Associates
Price Change History for 106 S Douglas Street, Darlington, Indiana (MLS® #201933855)
|Price Reduced from $51,000 to $45,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS