900 W Vistula Street, Bristol
According to the seller, this is the largest residential parcel of Riverfront land in the incorporated city of Bristol. The home is just as nice as the storybook setting. This 7 Gabled home was built by Doctor Schlosser in 1926 and retains the best components of its original charm. With roughly 450 feet of Riverfront, and 2,630 sq ft of living space, this 3 Bed 2 Full bath home is a sea of possibilities. A survey shows that this nearly 5 acre parcel may potentially be subdivided; or it can remain as one of Bristol's most prominent single-family homes.
- MLS® #201933740
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built1926
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck on Waterfront, Open Floor Plan, RV Parking, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Rolling, Waterfront, 3-5.9999, Water View, Waterfront-High Bank
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market15
- Address900 W Vistula Street
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46507
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Hot Water
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddlePierre Moran
- HighElkhart Central
- Listing AgentNicolas Wyse
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results-Goshen
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS