1105 S Sarasota Drive, Yorktown
Well cared for 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, per seller, Newer carpet in Living Room, hallway, and kitchen, newer vinyl in entry and bathrooms, newer hot water heater, and water softener, enclosed screened porch off the kitchen, leads out to 16 x 32 Kidney shaped in ground pool, (all equipment stays) Basement is walkout, total electric home, average electric bill is $206.00 average per month. One car attached garage plus 2 car detached garage. Square footage is estimated.
- MLS® #201933668
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,912
- Year Built1965
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic-Walk-up, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionSlope
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market13
- Address1105 S Sarasota Drive
- SubdivisionBeverly Heights
- CountyDelaware County
- Zip Code47396
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Ceiling
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictYorktown Community Schools
- ElementaryPleasant View (K-2) Yorktown (3-5)
- Listing AgentPam Jefferson
- Listing OfficeF.C. Tucker Muncie, REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS