0534 S 500 E, Avilla
OWN A UNIQUE PIECE OF INDIANA Filled with exceptional charm, this exquisite resort is immersed in a natural, country setting and offers quality detail throughout. This home delivers OVER 8,800 square feet, 5+ bedrooms, 7.5 baths, 3 car attached garage, finished walk out basement, pond views, nature preserve & MULTIPLE OUTBUILDINGS--INCLUDING A DEER BARN! GREAT FOR HUNTING, FISHING, HIKING & ANY OTHER OUTDOOR ACTIVITY-- An Outdoors Man Extravaganza! The soaring great room highlights large picture windows and a dramatic wood burning stove for a cozy ambiance with a floor to ceiling stone surround. Even the most discerning chef will enjoy cooking in this well laid out kitchen, complete with OVERSIZED island with breakfast bar, top-of-the-line appliances & custom cabinetry. The kitchen opens to a lovely breakfast room with spiral wood plank ceiling and immaculate views. Amazing master suite with spiral staircase and private full bath with custom stone shower and jetted soaking tub. 3 additional bedrooms, and exercise room and 2 full baths complete the upper level. Finished walkout basement with 2nd fireplace, theater room, guest quarters & lodge with saloon doors and second kitchen.
- MLS® #201933253
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,225
- Year Built2011
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Disposal, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorCedar, Stone
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, Waterfront
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market21
- Address0534 S 500 E
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46710
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictSmith-Green Community
- Listing AgentGeorge Raptis
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS