2021 N Red Bank Road, Evansville
This home with great curb appeal features a finished walk-out basement, inground pool, over 3,600 +/- finished sqft and is situated on a private west side lot. The numerous recently completed updates include 50 year roof, windows, patio doors, flooring, new furnace and heat pump, hot water heater, whole house intercom, and much more. This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with two fireplaces is perfect for entertaining family and friends through the holidays. The main level has an open floor plan and two large living areas including a great room with wood burning fireplace and built-ins. There is a large dining room and an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, custom travertine tile backsplash, and more that is open to a large dining area. The office and an updated guest bath complete the main level. The second level offers a large master bedroom with updated master bath offering double sink vanity with granite top, tiled walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. There are two additional spacious bedrooms with large closets and access to the newly updated full bath. The laundry with washer and dryer included is conveniently located on the second level. The finished, walk-out lower level offers a large rec room with full stone wall fireplace, built-in bar, area for billiards and a full bath that has been updated. This home with stunning screened back porch overlooks the private yard with wooded back drop and 20x40 in-ground pool with outdoor shower and an abundance of outdoor space including fire pit area and extensive landscaping makes this home perfect for all seasons. This great west side home is conveniently located to shopping, dining, and great schools.
- MLS® #201933061
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,618
- Year Built1976
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Custom Cabinetry, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Chair Rail, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Screened, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market106
- Address2021 N Red Bank Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47720
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Rec Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryWest Terrace
- MiddlePerry Heights
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentPenny Crick
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 2021 N Red Bank Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201933061)
|Price Reduced from $325,000 to $320,000|
|Price Reduced from $335,000 to $325,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS