4525 N Trooper Lane, Bloomington
This 1 1/2 story log cabin over a full walkout basement is full of charm. Vaulted living/dining features large stone fireplace. Equipped country kitchen, 2 bedrooms, full bath on main level. Master suite upstairs with loft area overlooks living room. Full walkout lower level features large family room with wood stove and workshop area. Large detached 4 car garage. Beautiful .98 acre setting just minutes from downtown Bloomington.
- MLS® #201932912
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,230
- Year Built1974
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Porch Covered, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Deck Covered, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Intercom, Landscaped
- Garage Spaces4
- ExteriorLog, Stone
- Lot DescriptionOther
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market131
- Address4525 N Trooper Lane
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47404
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictRichland-Bean Blossom Community Schools
- Listing AgentAnneke Rarey
- Listing OfficeDan Rarey Real Estate
Price Change History for 4525 N Trooper Lane, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201932912)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $218,000 to $209,900|
|Price Reduced from $225,000 to $218,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS