1658 E Morgan Avenue, Evansville
Very nice updated ranch home conveniently located close to shopping, schools, pharmacy, restaurants, etc. New flooring, fresh paint. Kitchen with remodeled with new cabinets, flooring, counter tops, appliances. Newer stainless steel refrigerator. Bath remodeled. Separate laundry room. Back room (family room) could be used as a bedroom, rec room, dining room, family room, office. Pull down stairs to attic in hallway. Access to crawl space in hallway. Built-in shelving in hallway. Bedrooms and living room have hardwood floors. Family room has new laminate floor. Fenced back yard with shed. Entrance to home from rear alley. Large parking area with accommodate several vehicles. Current taxes are with no exemptions, would be much lower with exemptions filed.
- MLS® #201932908
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Landscaped, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Firepit, Home Warranty Included, Patio Open
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsEnergy Star Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market17
- Address1658 E Morgan Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentMary Getz
- Listing OfficeBERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES, INDIANA REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS