297 E Main Street, Camden
Come enjoy small town living in this BEAUTIFUL recently remodeled Victorian home. All new kitchen with granite counter tops, eat at island and stainless steel appliances. Two completely remodeled bathrooms, one with ceramic tile and one with marbled flooring. Beautiful original woodwork, hardwood floors, transits above six panel doors and a stunning staircase. The home has the original fireplace (non-working), tons of built in storage and a window seat. The spacious attic is just waiting to be remodeled as an extra bonus room. Sit on the wrap around front porch or take time to enjoy your backyard deck. The yard has an abundance of perennial plants, a fire pit and is fenced for your children or pets safety. Offers a nice storage shed with cabinets and a large two car garage barn with new electric. This home is move in ready, don't hesitate, call now for a showing as it won't last long!
- MLS® #201932802
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,028
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StatusCont-First Right
- FeaturesAlarm System-Sec. Cameras, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors, Storm Doors, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market75
- Address297 E Main Street
- CountyCarroll County
- Zip Code46917
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Stone, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air, Window
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictDelphi Community School Corp.
- ElementaryDelphi Community
- MiddleDelphi Community
- Listing AgentTina Garrison
- Listing OfficeJim Garrison Real Estate
Price Change History for 297 E Main Street, Camden, Indiana (MLS® #201932802)
|Status Changed from Active to Cont-First Right||–|
|Price Reduced from $169,900 to $164,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS