6630 Newburgh Road, Evansville
Excellent first floor location. Beautifully decorated and updated with 1868 sf. Seven rooms include: Master bedroom w/walk-in shower, guest bedroom and full guest bath, living room w/wood burning fireplace and electric insert, formal dining room, kitchen, family room/den and laundry room with washer/dryer. Unit has great traffic flow, low utilities and fees. Carpet, tile and wood floors. All window treatment/shutters, ceiling fans and chandeliers are included as are range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, compactor, fireplace window/screen. The 24 hour Clubhouse features an indoor pool, spa, men and women's saunas and dressing rooms, a well equipped fitness center, billiard/table tennis room, library, party room, WiFi. Patio w/grill and a championship tennis/pickle ball court. $298 monthly homeowners association fee includes: cable tv plus all exterior maintenance and improvements to the buildings and grounds, exterior window cleaning, landscaping, snow removal, two assigned carports and full use of the Clubhouse. 2019 payable real estate tax, w/homestead exemption is $1393. Monthly electric average $92, per Vectren. $46 average per month for water/sewer, per HOA ****Room sizes are approximate****
- MLS® #201932657
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,868
- Year Built1979
- AmenitiesCable TV Antenna, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Lap Pool, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalks
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Intercom, Natural Woodwork, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market26
- Address6630 Newburgh Road
- SubdivisionLa Charmant Condos
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Fireplace Screen/Door, Wood Burning, Fireplace Insert, Heatilator
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentWade Batten
- Listing OfficeDON LEE REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS