2036 Inverness Lakes Crossing, Fort Wayne
FANTASTIC 2-STORY HOME IN SW ALLEN COUNTY! Tucked away on a private corner lot in the beautiful Inverness Lakes, this 4BR/2.5+ home has over 4600 total sq ft, a Daylight lower level, a 3 seasons porch, and is full of amenities! The front of the home is very inviting with soaring mature trees and a covered front porch. Inside you will be amazed by the open 2-story foyer letting in tons of natural light. Off to one side you can sit and enjoy a good book or chat with friends in the formal living room. It is nice and bright from all of the natural light that shines through from the lovely bay window. The other side provides a den that will make a great office making working from home a nice bonus. The living room is open to a formal dining room where you can gather family and friends for entertainment and holiday meals. The spacious kitchen offers an abundance of cabinetry and counter space with a large island. There is also a pantry for additional storage. Enjoy family time after meals in the enormous family room! It boasts a spectacular marble fireplace with a mantel so you can hang out on those chilly evenings and enjoy a nice fire. The 3 season room gives you scenic views of the private backyard and the beautiful wooded treeline. Head upstairs at the end of the day and retreat to the master oasis. This stunning room features a double tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet. It also has a private bathroom with a double sink vanity, a jetted soaking tub, and a separate shower. Down the way you will find 3 more spacious rooms and another full bath. Make your way downstairs to the lower level where you can have family game nights in the large rec room or have a movie night in the media center! There is a bonus room which will make a great playroom for kids and a workout room also. A half bath and a large storage space will finish off this area of the home. Travel out back where you can grill out on the patio while the kids and pets run free with ease. Enjoy all of the gorgeous views of nature and wildlife in your own backyard! This home has amazing curb appeal and is in a fantastic location. It is close to shopping, trails, schools, and more! Take this great opportunity and make this your new home today!
- MLS® #201932641
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,642
- Year Built1993
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Generator Built-In, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Partially Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market22
- Address2036 Inverness Lakes Crossing
- SubdivisionInverness Lakes
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46804
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryDeer Ridge
- Listing AgentShannon Mantica
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 2036 Inverness Lakes Crossing, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201932641)
|Price Reduced from $389,900 to $384,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS